Hier findet ihr die Künstler/Bands.
- 01. Elementos
04. Meditación y acercamiento a la Génesis
05. El vuelo del "Bú" ácromo y el despertar del "Bú" rojo
07. Perdido entre las arenas del Siroco
08. Un instante en el vértice
09. El paisaje posible
10. Sobre cómo las lavas cubrían la isla[engl]Spooky, meditative soundscapes inspired by the desolate volcanic environment of Lanzarote (Canary Islands), created using Minimoog, Polymoog, vocal loops and field recordings. Originally recorded in Germany in 1978 by Spanish painter / sound artist Ildefonso Aguilar, only a selection of the original recordings were released a few years later on a very rare limited edition cassette and LP. Now, for the first time ever, “Erosión” is reissued on 2LP featuring the complete recordings, as Ildefonso conceived it at the time. “Canary Islander Ildefonso Aguilar is best known for his paintings and surreal photography of the desolate volcanic wastelands of his homeland. He was also organiser of concerts at the Jameos del Agua in Lanzarote, a regular event which has featured the likes of Michael Brook, Roedelius, Steve Roach, and numerous other luminaries of ambient and atmospheric music. But, for his own music Ildefonso has never gained the mass recognition he really deserves. “Erosión”, recorded in 1978, is certainly one of the most fascinating of synth albums I've heard. And, it's remarkable really, if you consider all the technological advances that have happened since, what with digital synthesizers and samplers, that this music created entirely on analogue synthesizers still sounds so fresh and original.