- 01. Piero - Quelle époque épique et punk
02. Soda Fraise - Ca baigne dans l'huile
03. Stéfan - J'suis pas méchant
04. Geiger - Je suis punky
05. Too Much - Silex Pistols
06. Gérard Bôle du Chaumont - C'est la défonce
07. Sublime de Luxe - Chose molle
08. Bulldozer - J'suis punk
09. Sublime de Luxe - Donne-moi ton corps, juste pour le sport
10. Les Marylènes - Le beau tétard sur son cigare
11. Gisor - Le plan
12. Anatole Frantz - Le monde est fou
13. Fatsy Wataire - Chimène Hovelicot
14. Gérard Depardieu - La p'tite Agathe
15. Plastichke - Ca gaze pour moi
[engl]The real, great rock 'n' roll swindle? Don't look for it in the Pistols, well, in Mac Laren' movie The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle... you'd better search Belgium, and more specifically somewhere near Lou Deprijck and Yvan Lacomblez, two born-and-bred “Brusselians ”. If their names don't ring a bell at first glance, you've most likely already wiggled to the interplanetary hit which brought them fortune (in every way): “Ça plane pour moi”! Oh yeah, France already had Antoine's “Élucubrations”, a mildly transgressive hit in its own way... and an unprecedented landslide in Gallic memory. But this time, another category was tackled! “Ca plane pour moi”? A moronic song by a crappy singer... The prank swept through the world and within a few months, no less than one million 45s were sold just in France. And the incredible part is that it was to spawn a mass-produced bunch of cover versions, finally becoming – how ironic – a universal punk anthem: think what you will, it IS the hold-up of the century! Of course, such a cash cow would arouse envy and create quite a few vocations among our fellow countrymen. The song's trademark derision was finally about to bridge the missing link between original punk – too violent, too dirty – and the general public eager to enjoy a little Saturday-night pogo.
Mehr von »V/A«
- [engl] Suddenly, as soon as the first piano notes are heard, a hysterical frenzy transcends the venue: musicians waddle onto the stage, dancers rush on the dancefloor, their patent shoes gliding on the lacqu
- [engl] 'Cologne Curiosities' collects, for the first time on vinyl, all the otherwise unpublished/un-reissued material that firstly appeared on the three "Unknown Deutschland - The Krautrock Archive"
- [engl] This CD combines the first two volumes from the “Exotic Blues & Rhythm” compilation series named “Katanga!” and “Ahbe Casabe!” with two additional bonus tracks. This album is a colorful g
- Ausschließlich italienische 'Library Music' der frühen Siebziger. Groove Rock, Acid Funk, Exploito-Rock und Beat. Leider gibt es lediglich Informationen über Komponist und 'Project-Lead
- Zweiter Teil dieser französischen Postpunk-Reihe mit 5!!! jemals unveröffentlichten Tracks.