- 01. Bob Crewe - Pygar's Persecution / The Black Queen's Beads
02. Klaus Doldinger - Sitar Beat
03. Serge Gainsbourg - En Melody
04. Michel Legrand - Marins, Amis Amant Ou Maris
05. Nelson Riddle - Lamento
06. Marian Mc Parland - Love For Sale
07. Gabor Szabo - Sophisticated Wheels
08. Phil Moore III - Batucada
09. Luis Enriquez - Mas Que Nada
10. George Garvarenz - Hascisch Party
11. Shocking Blue - Acka Raga
12. Claude Denjean - Kiss This
13. George Shearing - Aquarius
14. The Dave Pike Set - Mathar
[engl] The Mood Mosaic 1: The Hascisch Party is forty - four minutes and forty - three seconds and was released in 1997. The album itself is in the genre of international jazz. As far as I researched the album and the tracks on it did not make and known charts. The music is good and soothing. I myself, not a jazz fan, found the music nice to listen to. For the non jazz fan the tracks on this LP are okay to listen to. By the way none of the tracks on this LP are sung to.
- Soul / Funk / Jazz
Mehr von »V/A«
- [engl] Founded by Juan Campos in 1977, the Horoscopo label was the major outlet for the real Peruvian chicha sound: a surreal and irresistible blend of psychedelic fuzztone guitars, infectious echo drenched
- [engl] Suddenly, as soon as the first piano notes are heard, a hysterical frenzy transcends the venue: musicians waddle onto the stage, dancers rush on the dancefloor, their patent shoes gliding on the lacqu
- [engl] 'Cologne Curiosities' collects, for the first time on vinyl, all the otherwise unpublished/un-reissued material that firstly appeared on the three "Unknown Deutschland - The Krautrock Archive"
- [engl] This CD combines the first two volumes from the “Exotic Blues & Rhythm” compilation series named “Katanga!” and “Ahbe Casabe!” with two additional bonus tracks. This album is a colorful g
- Ausschließlich italienische 'Library Music' der frühen Siebziger. Groove Rock, Acid Funk, Exploito-Rock und Beat. Leider gibt es lediglich Informationen über Komponist und 'Project-Lead
- Zweiter Teil dieser französischen Postpunk-Reihe mit 5!!! jemals unveröffentlichten Tracks.