- [engl] INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL 'HIP MANUAL'! PLUS BEATNIK-JAZZ BONUS TRACKS! Attention, this is one of the non-music cult obscurities that came out of nowhere during decades of music history. This 1961 released fictional dialogue between a moderator and somebody involved in the late 1950s hipster / beatnik movement in which both discuss the meaning of words and phrases from the youth and ?hipster? language of the 50's. It is different to the typical spoken word records where either political or philosophical pamphlets get recited. It is a dialogue, a comedic dialogue with some audience noises fadet in, some strange narrations and examples how to speak in a 1950s beatnik style. It is an interesting authentic document of its time and certainly a challenge even for those who speak English fairly well. A collectors item for fans and retro hipsters a time when a vivid counter society was pulsating beyond the idyllic world on the surface.
- Soul / Funk / Jazz
Mehr vom Label »Go! Bop!«
- [engl] REPRESS! 2018 EDITION! This is a recording of a cult event, THE GRATEFUL DEAD live at the Filmore Auditorium on November 19th 1966. Recorded before their first album came out, this record features thr
- [engl] The complete session finally back on CD! Recorded in Stockholm on October 25th, 1962, this session marks one of Ayler's earliest recordings, featuring a European backing group he assembled during
- [engl] Plus 6 Bonus Tracks! Some acts have a cult reputation such as THE CENTURIANS or THE CENTURIONS as they were originally called. In 1967 they changed their name to THE CENTURIANS due to legal reasons. I
- [engl] Even half a Mal is more greatness than many people out there could take. Mel Waldron was another 1950s master of hard bop jazz and finds himself in illustrious company on his 1957 debut album. John Co