Hier findet ihr die Künstler/Bands.
- 01. Humdinger
02. Synthesize Me
03. Major Tom
04. Ghost Riders In The Sky
05. Domine, Libra Nos / Showdown
06. Fly Like An Eagle
07. Born To Be Wild
08. I Had Too Much Dream (Last Night)
09. From The Womb To The Tomb
10. Ballroom Blitz[engl] a classic album by one of our favorite artists and dear friends, The Space Lady. Warm and heart-rending Casio ballads from the far reaches of the solar system. The Space Lady began her odyssey on the streets of San Francisco in the late 70s, playing versions of contemporary pop music on accordion and dressed flamboyantly, transmitting messages of peace and harmony. Following the theft of her accordion, The Space Lady invested in a then-new Casio keyboard, birthing an otherworldly new dimension to popular song that has captured the imagination of the world. Of her early street sets, only one recording was made, self-released originally on cassette and then transferred to a home-made CD. 'The Space Lady’s Greatest Hits' features the best of these recordings - mostly covers but with some originals and features archival photographs and liner notes from The Space Lady herself. “Greatest Hits” contains The Space Lady’s personal favourites; her haunting take on The Electric Prunes’ “I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night),” a frantic “Ballroom Blitz” amidst other reconstructed pop music. Included are also 4 originals. Old School 'tip on' cover and fold out liners with poster for framing on one side and notes on the other.
- Avantgarde / Klassik
Mehr vom Label »Mississippi«
Mehr zum Genre »Avantgarde / Klassik«
- 1986 veröffentlichten die Karl-Marx-Städter Claus Löser und Florian Merkel alias Die Gehirne ihre MC “Ihre Großen Erfolge 1983-85? mit insgesamt 34 oft sehr kurzen, kratzig-rumpelnden, wütenden