Hier findet ihr die Künstler/Bands.
- 1. Softly As In A Morning Sunrise (6:43)
2. I Didn't Know What Time It Was (8:21)
3. Moanin' (16:34)
4. Good Bait (10:16)
5. I'll Remember April (6:48)
6. Rollins' Tune (5:14)
7. Tune Up! (7:46)
8. Free (9:09)[engl] The complete session finally back on CD! Recorded in Stockholm on October 25th, 1962, this session marks one of Ayler's earliest recordings, featuring a European backing group he assembled during his brief stay there, before returning to the States in 1963 and beginning his legendary run with ESP-Disk and Impulse! Though his genius was not yet fully formed, one can easily hear he's headed that direction, and this rare and long out of print recording is an essential piece of the history of one America's most uniquely lyrical voices on the saxophone.
- Soul / Funk / Jazz
Mehr vom Label »Go! Bop!«
It Crawled Out Of The Vaults Of KSAN 1966-1968 - Volume 2: Live At The Fillmore Auditorium 1966 & 67[engl] Here we go with some awesome underground live material from one of the most important psychedelic rock pioneers in history of mankind. JEFFERSON AIRPLANE, ladies and gentlemen, in a very early incarna
- [engl] Even half a Mal is more greatness than many people out there could take. Mel Waldron was another 1950s master of hard bop jazz and finds himself in illustrious company on his 1957 debut album. John Co