- 01. Grown in USA?: Circles In The North
02. Taking Me Home
03. Dawson Creek
05. In The Beginning
06. Loves Coming
07. Four Days And Nights (Without You)
08. Cyrano in the Park
09. Lonely Woman
10. The 45s plus Studio Demos?: I Never Cared For You
11. Dandelion Wine
12. Texas Lights
13. On The Wall
15. Lonely Woman
17. Loves Coming
18. Circles In The North
19. Send An Omen
[engl] With their roots traced in two legendary 60s garage bands, The Outcasts and The Stoics, Homer were without doubt one the best psychedelic / hard- rock outfits coming out from Texas. ?Grown in U.S.A? was their only album, released as a private pressing in 1970. Rural psychedelic rock with early prog hints fuelled by stunning lead / dual guitar, melodic vocals and occasional mellotron. We present this collectable album in a 2LP expanded edition including their early singles - which are prime examples of 60s Texan garage- psych - plus previously unreleased studio demo tracks, recorded at the same time as the album. Newly remastered sound especially for this vinyl release, gatefold sleeve with detailed liner notes and rare pictures. 180gr vinyl.
- Sixties / Psychedelic
- [engl] The greatest album in the history of North Dakota is Justen O'Brien and Jake's Time Will Tell (1978). Bootlegged twice already, Guerssen is proud to present the first artist- approved reissue of this mysterious, deep, UFO- inspired masterpiece. Featuring crystal- clear sound, the originally- intended cover art in gorgeous gatefold cover, in- depth liner notes by Douglas Mcgowan (Yoga Records), and never- before- seen photos capturing the mystique of this long- gone psych / prog / lounge classic, even longtime fans will need to check back in with Justen O'Brien's unique vision of the cosmos.
- [engl] Fathers of freak folk / folk psych pioneers The Tree People have incredibly made it again. Responsible of two awesome works in the late 70's and early 80's, here they are now with a new album and we can tell you sound exactly as they did 30 years ago. This could be their best work ever. Mellow, tender freak folk with acoustic guitar, double bass, recorder, flute and percussion. Eleven new tracks, plus a new version of ''Space heater'' which was in their 1979 debut. Includes insert with photos and liners both by band leader Stephen Cohen and folk- psych connoisseur Gerald Van Waes.
- [engl] In 1972, Barry Dransfield recorded his debut solo album. Just called ''Barry Dransfield'', the album is a real delight from start to finish. It features an array of traditional songs arranged by Barry, some original ones and some fantastic covers from people like Michael Hurley (''The werewolf'') and David Ackles (''Be my friend''). Sadly, the album was deleted just after nine months from his initial release, because it was released on Folk Mill, a Polydor sublabel created to enter the folk field, but the Polydor guys realized soon that this was not his business, and deleted their whole catalog immediately (including also the C.O.B. Moyshe McStiff? album). Needless to say, the album has become a true rarity and a collector's item since then. Record Hunter voted him ''the rarest folk album'' and Tapestry Of Delights book described it as ''along with Vashti Bunyan's ''Just a diamond day'', this debut solo album, full of enchanting folk, is one of the two most sought after major label folk albums''. This wonderful album was reissued some years ago in a limited vinyl run of 500 that were disappeared at the first day without even entering UK & USA stores, as it was sold entirely to Japan. Now we're very happy to announce our new reissue , plus an insert with linernotes. A stunning release to add to our no- filler growing catalog. Absolutely indispensable!
- [engl] 01. Here's the first ever authorized vinyl reissue of this classic. Excellent vintage hard 02. rock made in Belgium in 1971 and originally released in the Triangle label. Their sound was clearly influenced by Deep Purple or even Uriah Heep, with killer guitar all over and good use of organ. This has been considered as a key album in the hard 03. rock field since the early days of collecting, with originals fetching really some money! High 04. quality reissue in 180g vinyl, nice carton with real original artwork (unlike Akarma boot which was poorly designed), insert with liners and photos.
- Hardrock / Metal
- [engl] Behind this obscure and mysterious British late- sixties psych record, we find the team of producers Brian Carroll and Damon Lyon- Shaw, famous for their involvement with mod- psych bands like Factory and Five Day Rain. During the late sixties, they also recorded some tracks of their own at the legendary IBC studios and produced a bunch of underground groups for their Homegrown company. Basically, instead of a real group, One Way Ticket was in fact a mixture of various recordings from bands that Carroll and Lyon- Shaw had been involved with producing through Homegrown during 1968, along with some recordings of their own. For some strange reason, all of these recordings surfaced many years later, when they were gathered and released as a budget pressing album, featuring a mysterious cover art and made- up liner notes & credits, under the One Way Ticket name on the President label in 1978. Musically, its an odd album which ranges from late- sixties underground psych in the Chocolate Soup vein to freaky blues- psych not unlike Olivers Standing Stone? with some glam- mod- psych and rockin? tunes. It even features three tracks also covered by the legendary Five Day Rain on their rare album. Reissued with original artwork and remastered sound.
- 01. Happiness and Tears
02. A Dream
03. Jonas Duyadans favourite
05. A Nightmare
06. The Loner
07. The Point Of Life
08. The Flowers Of Alienation
09. Words (Are Like Leaves)
11. What Did You Feel
[engl] After cutting his teeth in several rock and folk bands since the late Sixties (Hush, Tail Toddle), Dutch singer / songwriter Jan Duindam released his first solo album in 1978 for the tiny Munich label. With help from local musician Guus Willemse of progressive band Solution, who played bass, drums and synth, Jan created Thoughts?: psychedelic folk- rock / acid- folk with stunning guitar playing and fragile, dreamy vocal harmonies. Features ?Happiness and tears?, a track selected by modern neo- folk / indie- rock stars Midlake for their ?Late Night Tales? mix. Remastered sound, gatefold sleeve, insert with photos and detailed liner notes. Jan crafted a quiet masterpiece that exists in its own soft, reflective realm? Hugh Dellar
- [engl] What a wonderful album this is!!! The first album by Basque folk group Izukaitz, originally released on the Xoxoa label in 1978. Strongly into traditional Basque folk but adding some rock elements to it; they use traditional instruments like Txirula or Alboka, but some psychedelic backwards guitar too. Beautiful male/female vocals also, entirely sung in Basque language. This group will sure remind you on the best moments of British folk legends like Fairport Convention or Steeleye Span. This is the first ever vinyl reissue, for which we've used the original mastertapes and of course it comes in original artwork with its gatefold cover. Limited to 500 copies.
- [engl] Welsh folk- prog group Pererin are still not known to have released a 4th album in their career?. and thats because it was only released on cassette, and most of the copies remained shelved without distribution. But its a wonderful album and here we are to rescue that music before its too late! Released in the mid 80s, Yng ngolau dydd is the most traditional work by Pererin. On this one you won?t find electric guitar, or keyboards. This is much more traditional Welsh folk, with strong use of mandoline, as well as electric guitar, percussions, violin and some flute as well. A strong album, featuring some tracks that might be among the best of the groups whole repertory, like the instrumental closing track, which still has the relaxing prog feel of some earlier works. Now released in a 500 limited CD only pressing, with mastertape sound and new artwork.
- [engl] Limited reissue of the sole album by this mysterious early 70s band from Malaysia. It was featured in the last Hans Pokora ''Collector Dreams'' book, causing a big stir in the psych collecting circles, as original copies are nowhere to be found. This is a real popsike gem with ultra melodic & catchy english beatlesque vocals, totally UK Psych late sixties atmosphere featuring awesome songwriting, great studio arrangements, moody orchestrations, fuzz and wah- wah guitar and great use of electric piano, keyboards & weird analog synth- Moog which gives the album a wonderful unique vibe. A must for all people into the more melodic psych- pop sounds, think We All Together, Aerovons, Kaleidoscope UK, Fairlfield Parlour, Gary Walker & The Rain, Badfinger...no hype here, check this album right now!!!