- 01. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - You do not (intro)
02. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - I walk alone
03. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - Endless opportunities
04. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - Free will
05. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - 2020
06. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - History´s favorite asshole
07. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - Would you?
08. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - Life goals
09. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - I´m not fun
10. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS - Everything remains the same
11. RULES - Transient care
12. RULES - Monologue
13. RULES - Chasing clocks
14. RULES - Offside[engl] After their last EP "...was it six or five shots?" in summer 2019, RULES from Zagreb now put out 4 more brandnew songs on this split release! They stick with their dirty rocking HC/Punks-sound, though this time the songs are slightly more influenced by stoner and noise-rock. Recorded and mixed on a 4-track recorder by Goran Lautar of NEON LIES and MODERN DELUSION who also helped bands such as DEATH ROW GROUPIES, INDIKATOR B and CELETOIDS to sound amazing on their records. ANTISOCIAL SKILLS from Prague released their first self-titled 7" in 2017. Their sound is more in the vein of 80ies influenced midtempo HC/Punk with somewhat rocking elements. They added 10 songs to this record whose lyrics reflect on the solitude and hopelessness in modern society.
- LP lim
- 01. The River
03.Season In Hell
04. Part II
05. The Descent
08. Time[engl] SEE.MORE.GLASS is a post-punk, new wave band from Hamburg formed in 2014 and influenced by bands like “early” THE CURE, NEW ORDER or INTERPOL. Their first EP “tomorrow” was released in 2016 and we did a second edition on cassette in 2018, both are sold out. In summer 2019 the band recorded eight tracks for their first LP “running” at the Off Ya Tree Studio in Hamburg. “running” is a dark, atmospheric record, much more complex than the “tomorrow” recordings and every song stands for itself. The idea of the record was to create something that sounds like an old movie soundtrack. The vinyl version is strictly limited to 100 copies on 180g vinyl and comes in a black maxi LP cover including a digital download card.
- LP lim
- Postpunk / Wave / Noise
- 01. Nueva Generacion – Contando
02. Nueva Generacion – Mirala
03. Better Off Dead – L´Odeur de la mort
04. Better Off Dead – Du sang sur les mains[engl] Split 7" EP with NUEVA GENERACION (Murcia/Spain) and BETTER OFF DEAD (Angers,Paris/France). After a couple of EPs and their last LP, NUEVA GENERACION are coming up with two new songs. Musically they still play energetic straight-forward punkrock with some postpunk elements. BETTER OFF DEAD released a few EPs, one LP and are now back with also two new songs on this record! They play powerful melodic/melancholy punk rock that is absolutely worth your full attention. The record comes in a screen-printed folder!
- 01. Intro
02. Escaping The Herd
03. Day In Day Out
04. Prisoner By Choice
05. I Hate You More Then Myself
06. Empty Minds, Talking Mouths
07. Death Trip[engl] RULES first 7? EP called: “…was it six or five shots?” is out. Six rocking HC/Punk slashers with personal lyrics focusing on the darker side of the mind from this four piece HC/Punk unit resident in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 01. Trümmer
02. Die Hölle
06. Schon Lange Tot
08. Verfälschte Wahrheit
11. Staat Der Rechthabenden
12. Kein Leben
16. Tief Im Dreck
17. Kein Irrtum
19. Abgrund[engl] Debut LP of this punk duo from Hamburg. Vinyl version is limited to 200 copies!
- 01. Fed Up With The Future
02. Blame People
03. A Jewish State Is A Circle Of Hate
04. Monopoly On Suffering
05. Sixth Column
07. They Wore You Down, They Burned You Out
08. I Was In The Army[engl] After a debut full-lenght record a year ago Jarada already crafted eight new brickwalls for a new one sided 12"! This Israeli band from Tel Aviv continues to deliver angry, punching and chaotic music to the table, with some really bleak and negative overtones that are intertwined with hebrew lyrics that are mixture of personal thoughts with some politics thrown in! Ma'agal Sina'a means "A Circle of Hate" in hebrew and is a natural follow up to the earlier S/T 12" and it deals with several issues which you can consider as "current events" from the past year and it also digs deeper into the emotional struggles and choices one needs to make to keep his or her shit together. On the one hand it may seem more cultural-political with songs like "Monopoly on Suffering" and "A Jewish State is a Circle of Hate" and on the other hand way more personal, with a self questioning and soul searching ("Riddance", "I Was in the Army"). As on the first record, you can expect fierceful vocals, chrushing hardcore riffs and plenty scraps of everything thats great about heavier side of punk music in the last decade.