- 01. Sangre Gitana – Yo Me Siento Muy Feliz
02. Rumba Tres – Y No Te Quedan Lágrimas
03. Los Gachós – Estrella
04. Tobago – Oye Chiquilla
05. La Marelu – Mala
06. Barracuda – Puedes Buscarte Un Nuevo Amor
07. Rumba Tres – Ahora Qué
08. Juan Bautista – En Cartagena
09. Las Deblas – Tani
10. Rumba Tres – Ya Estoy Parao
11. El Turronero – Yo Soy Nube Pasajera 12. Sangre Gitana – Esta Noche Te Perdí.[engl] he Disco Music, Philadelphia Sound and Salsoul fever were also present in the Rumba–Pop and Flamenco–Funk scene of Spain in the late ’70s / early ’80s. Producers, sound engineers and studio musicians collaborated closely with flamenco / rumba singers and bands. Among others, we got to highlight the production / studio work that genius Josep Llobell did for the Belter label in Barcelona. Here you got 12 disco–rumba–flamenco–boogie bombs, a time machine to the boites and discotheques of the late 70s and the perfect soundtrack to an imaginary "Kinki" cinema soundtrack.
- Soul / Funk / Jazz
Mehr von »V/A«
- [engl] The West Indies – a sweet coastline subject to many clichés from another time. That postcard with coconut trees, a glass of rum to sip on, those so exotic madras dresses... Almost as many as in Com
- [engl] Founded by Juan Campos in 1977, the Horoscopo label was the major outlet for the real Peruvian chicha sound: a surreal and irresistible blend of psychedelic fuzztone guitars, infectious echo drenched
- [engl] Suddenly, as soon as the first piano notes are heard, a hysterical frenzy transcends the venue: musicians waddle onto the stage, dancers rush on the dancefloor, their patent shoes gliding on the lacqu
- [engl] 'Cologne Curiosities' collects, for the first time on vinyl, all the otherwise unpublished/un-reissued material that firstly appeared on the three "Unknown Deutschland - The Krautrock Archive"
- [engl] This CD combines the first two volumes from the “Exotic Blues & Rhythm” compilation series named “Katanga!” and “Ahbe Casabe!” with two additional bonus tracks. This album is a colorful g
- Ausschließlich italienische 'Library Music' der frühen Siebziger. Groove Rock, Acid Funk, Exploito-Rock und Beat. Leider gibt es lediglich Informationen über Komponist und 'Project-Lead
- Zweiter Teil dieser französischen Postpunk-Reihe mit 5!!! jemals unveröffentlichten Tracks.